Our success starts with our employees. Our ability to accomplish what we set out to do is based primarily on the people we hire - we believe we are all "partners". We seek to create a work environment that is fun, full of enthusiasm and yet casual. We recognize that the right people, offering their ideas and talents, will enable us to continue our success.
Some of what CLS has to offer:
· A network of talented and motivated colleagues striving for excellence
· A stimulating environment where you create your own career path
· Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow
· Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest
Field Representative - Sales
This position reports to Clinton Learning Solutions Territory Director for the Southern Region, supporting sales, marketing, and professional development efforts in the state of Virginia. Founded in 2006 Clinton Learning Solutions, LLC has been helping teachers teach and students learn for more than a decade. Based in Waldorf, Maryland, we are a regional business partner specializing in educational technologies. Offering products from Audio Enhancement, Boxlight, Promethean, and Swivl. Since our inception Clinton Learning Solutions has had the opportunity to work with thousands of teachers, schools, and school districts from providing consultative services, technical services, installing classroom technologies, and providing professional development.
1. To work with the manufacturing partners in the area, answering sales enquiries, working on larger-scale sales projects in conjunction with manufacturing partners.
2. Drive sales and marketing campaigns in territory with existing and prospective customers.
3. To offer comprehensive pre-sales support by working with the Territory Director to provide customer demonstrations and attend joint visits to potential end-users.
4. To ensure awareness of products and Services offered by Clinton Learning Solutions through giving presentations to clients and local authorities.
5. To develop, maintain and grow key contacts within educational organizations, i.e. schools, school directors, officials responsible for education in the municipalities.
6. To ensure Revenue goals are met and exceeded if possible while maintaining high levels of Contribution Margin and Customer Satisfaction.
Key Sales Responsibility:
1. Develops and executes a strategy designed to achieve Revenue goals as well as expand Clinton Learning Solutions Market Share.
2. A full understanding of our suite of products.
3. Able to provide accurate forecasts on sales opportunities within designated territory and/or accounts.
4. Meet sales targets for the territory.
Education & Qualifications:
1. A college degree, preferably in an Education related field.
2. Sales experience preferred, preferably with a Technology company.
3. A technical aptitude to demonstrate and evangelise why Interactive Educational Solutions are needed within a classroom/school district/municipality
4. Experience with Google Suite.
Our team has developed a reputation for quality customer service, contributing to our company’s amazing growth. We’ve done this through hard work, dedication, and excellent communication. Our current opening presents an opportunity for a career-minded individual to become part of our quickly-growing team.